Looking for a better deal!

Monday 23 April 2012

Thailand Direct Flights only £550.00


Cheapest Holiday Flight to Pattaya -  Thailand! Direct Flights £550.00 - That`s unbelievable but TRUE!                                                   

You want to go on holiday to Pattaya Thailand?  Then I`ll give you the cheapest flight EVER! I`ll prove to you how you easy it is to get the cheapest flight into Thailand on your way to Pattaya. So read this, because no-one will ever guarantee to find you a cheap flight like I can! I`ll prove how you can find the cheapest flight, and how to book it - Guaranteed!

Pattaya Thailand is an adult fantasy holiday resort for sure! It`s unreal! I`ve never met one “full bloodied male”, who`s been on holiday to Thailand, who doesn`t  want to go back! – So, if you`ve never been, I`m telling you NOW is your golden opportunity to book your cheap flight and accommodation, if you`re looking for beautiful Asian women, and more importantly – cheap sex – go to Pattaya NOW!

Today, I`ve been on line looking for the cheapeast flight to Thailand. I`ve just booked the cheapest imaginable direct return flight for a full month departing this November and returning December  - in peak Thailand’s` peak holiday period.  It was a snip at £557.00 - flying from Heathrow (London) with Eva Air. That`s a direct flight, and not a flight with a stopover. So, how did l get such a cheap flight deal at such a cheap price? Well it`s simple, just follow my advice, and you will too!
I scanned all the “cheap flights to Thailand” search engines on the net, to ensure I got my flight at the lowest possible cheap price that matched my holiday dates. But when I found the right flight at the lowest possible cheap price I wanted, I didn`t stop there!
I then contacted “Flight Centre” who guarantees to beat any quoted price, (they do check this out) so make sure you have the details of the selected flight ready. They then had to offered me a further discount, on the lowest flight I`d been quoted! It`s called their “lowest flight price promise”, and as such they do guarantee to give you the cheapest fight price out there today.
If you ever find a cheaper way to book your flight to Thailand, then please email me - because I need to let my readers need to know! 

To be fair, I`ll be amazed if anyone finds a direct flight price to Thailand, as cheap as this anywhere. Even flights with stop-overs are not as cheap, so get on line today, and book your dream holiday to Pattaya Thailand.

This is the cheapest direct flight to Thailand, so don`t confuse it with a stop over flight . You can still get a flight and accommodation for less than £600.00 for an entire month, if you read my previous advice! 

Be safe, be happy, get the cheapest flight, and have a wonderful time in Pattaya - Thailand!


1 comment:

  1. I just cant beleive you can get flights and accommodation for such a ow price - I look forward to reading your latest post

    Andy
    http://pattayabound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...